úterý 6. listopadu 2012

Random





I love these cups in the British museum: I wish I could drink my coldrex from them :D







Drinkin champagne with my friend to celebrate Halloween (:


Fireworks in Blackheath (: it felt like at Christmas, drinking hot wine, friends, and then in pub (:


Beautiful glasshouse in Avery hill, my favourite spot in campus (:


lucky mindas:D czech joke..


Rainy days in London mean also starbucks day (: Lemon muffin is great!



 Tate museum 


I wish I could tell you about all the things which have been happening to me every day (: 
but this blog was ment to be more like my visual diary and not so much about the talking... 
But since Ive been having my Writing for the media course at Uni, it is kinda appropriate at least to try... 
So I hope u dont mind more writing in the future :"))
Have a great week darlings!
L.



1 komentář: